1-3 June 2017, NAEC Stoneleigh, Warkwickshire
10am-5pm Thursday & Friday. 10am-4pm Saturday
The Mobility Roadshow is the original, biggest and best hands-on mobility and lifestyle event, meeting the nation’s mobility needs for over 30 years.
Always at the forefront of innovation in this sector, the Mobility Roadshow is the original consumer mobility and lifestyle event targeted primarily at the end-user – your customers.
Since 1983 the show has attracted thousands of visitors from all over the UK and abroad who seek to improve their quality of life with products and services to aid all aspects of independent mobility. While the opportunity to test drive a wide variety of adapted and specialist vehicles - whether as a driver or a passenger – remains at the heart of this highly respected national consumer event, the Roadshow also offers a showcase of all that’s new in the mobility market alongside classics and mainstream products, services and information that can benefit everyone.
The show also offers the ideal networking platform for international exhibitors who either already work, or are looking to trade, in the UK and European markets.
What previous exhibitors say about the show
For six years we attended the Mobility Road Show dancing and encouraging public participation in wheelchair dancing, in....Read more about Thameside Wheelchair Dancing's Experience
The Mobility Roadshow is …
· The UK’s longest-running and most successful mobility and lifestyle event Renowned for being at the forefront of mobility innovation
· Highly respected in the disability, automotive and not-for-profit sectors
· Focused on the future of mobility, positive ability and inclusion
· The perfect platform to meet your end-user target customers and attract new business
· A showcase to raise your profile and enhance brand awareness
· A prime opportunity to research the needs and gain invaluable feedback from a diverse range of potential customers of all ages and abilities
· Supported by an experienced and dedicated team working solely in the mobility sector
· Consistently delivering quality visitor numbers
· Providing excellent media and PR support for your attendance at the event
Who should exhibit?
· Motor manufacturers
· Conversion and adaptation specialists
· Motoring accessories suppliers
· Manufacturers and sole distributors of mobility products
· Accessible travel and leisure companies, including caravans, motorhomes, camping and equipment
· Sport and fitness – equipment manufacturers, sport and health clubs, therapists and trainers
· Specialists in all-ability cycling
· Mobility-related finance and insurance providers
· Charities, associations and support groups
· Carer services
· Advice and information services, including online facilities
Established in 1983, the Mobility Roadshow is organised by registered charity Mobility Choice.
For full booking details, e-mail Goose Live Events - email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.